Veggie Burger Supreme
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 frozen veggie burgers
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese, or 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- Cook the veggie burgers according to package directions. Spread the pesto on one half of each hamburger bun.
- Top with the veggie burgers, cheese, and spinach, place the remaining bun halves on top, and serve.
Nutrition Information per Serving (1 burger): 290 calories, 12g fat (3.5g saturated), 770mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, 21g protein, 25% calcium, 20% iron
This is a No Whine with Dinner recipe!