Makes 6 Servings
- One 16-ounce bag frozen edamame (soybeans in pods)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the frozen edamame and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and return to the pan. Toss with the olive oil and salt.
- When cool enough to pick up, pop the beans out of the pod directly into your mouth.
Tip: Remember, don’t eat the pods … just pop the beans out into your mouth! They’re finger licking good.
Nutrition Information per Serving (3/4 cup): 100 calories, 5g fat (0g saturated), 100mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 8g protein, 10% vitamin C
This is a No Whine with Dinner recipe!