Lime ‘n Honey Black Bean Dip
Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the beans, salsa, sour cream, lime juice, honey, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with baked tortilla or pita chips, baby carrots, or sliced bell peppers.
Nutrition Information per Serving (about 1/4 cup): 60 calories, 0.5g fat (0g saturated), 180mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 3g protein
This is a No Whine with Dinner recipe!