Krazy Face Fruit Kebabs
Makes at least 25 Kebabs (perfect for a birthday party*)
- 1 large honeydew melon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 small bunch seedless red grapes
- Mini marshmallows
- Twenty five 10-inch wooden skewers
- Slice two or three inches off the bottom of the honeydew melon and remove the seeds. Use a melon baller to scoop out melon balls.
- Place a paper towel inside the cavity to absorb any liquid, and cover the opening with plastic wrap. Place the melon, cut side down, on a decorative plate. Use a permanent marker to draw a funny face on the honeydew melon.
- Prepare the rest of the fruit by cutting the cantaloupe into cubes and washing and drying the strawberries and grapes.
- To make the kebabs, thread one or two pieces of each fruit and two marshmallows onto the skewers in any order that you and your children choose. Stick the kebabs around the face on the melon, until they resemble crazy hair.
Nutritional Information per Serving: 25 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated), 0mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0g protein, 35% vitamin C
* Read our birthday party article!