Juicy Mango Wigglers
Makes 12 Servings
- 1½ cups tropical mango juice blend, divided
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- In a blender, blend together 1 cup of the juice and the frozen fruit until smooth. Pour into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir occasionally to break up any frothy bubbles.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining 1/2 cup juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle the gelatine over the juice and let stand 1 minute. Add the hot juice and stir until the gelatine completely dissolves, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch pan or dish. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into twenty-four 2 x 1 1/3-inch rectangles. (Use an off-set spatula to remove them from the pan.)
Nutrition Information per Serving (2 pieces): 35 calories, 0g fat, 0mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 6g sugar, 1g protein, 20% vitamin C
This is a No Whine with Dinner recipe!