Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad
Makes 8 to 10 Servings
- 1 pound dried bowtie pasta
- 4 to 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (2 cups), sliced in half
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and quartered, optional
- 6 to 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped or one 6-ounce can small black olives, drained
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup lite Italian or Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil or cilantro, optional
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Two to 4 minutes before the pasta is done, add the broccoli. Bring back to a boil and cook until the broccoli and pasta are done. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- While the pasta is still warm, add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts as desired, cheese, olives, salad dressing, and herbs as desired and stir to combine.
- Serve warm or refrigerate for a cold salad.
Tip: You could also add chickpeas, bell pepper strips, diced chicken, or sugar snap peas.