Thousand Island Roast Beef Wraps
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 to 3 romaine lettuce leaves, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons lite thousand island salad dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices lowfat mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 4 slices deli roast beef (3 ounces)
- Two 10-inch flour tortillas (white or whole wheat)
- Place the lettuce, carrot, and dressing in a bowl and stir to combine. Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the cheese, roast beef, and then the lettuce mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly burrito style, slice in half, and serve.