Scoop-It-Up Tuna Salad
Makes 2 Servings
- One 6-ounce can solid white or light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons light canola mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Scoopers: Baked tortilla chips, cucumber wheels, mini whole wheat pitas, whole grain crackers
- Combine the tuna, carrot, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl and mix well. To pack for a school lunch, place the tuna salad in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Pack “scoopers” in separate containers.