Corny Pups & Beans
Makes 3 Servings
- 4 vegetarian hot dogs, cooked and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- One 15-ounce can vegetarian baked beans
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Combine the hot dogs, beans, and corn in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve in a lunch box thermos or serve in a bowl.
Nutrition Information per Serving (1 cup): 270 calories, 4.5g fat (1.5g saturated), 630mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 10g fiber, 20g protein, 30% iron
This is a No Whine with Diner recipe!