Super Sundae with Strawberries
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 small scoop low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or light ice cream (about 1/3 cup)
- Two strawberries, thinly sliced or diced
- 1 drizzle chocolate syrup
- 1 drizzle caramel syrup
- 2 teaspoon toasted chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 small dollop light whipped cream
- Spoon the ice cream into a bowl or parfait glass. Place all but one of the strawberry slices around the ice cream, drizzle with the chocolate syrup and caramel syrup, and sprinkle with the nuts.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, and top with the remaining strawberry slice.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 160 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated), 50mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 4g protein, 35% vitamin C, 10% calcium
This is a No Whine with Dinner recipe!