Makes 5 Servings
- One 16-ounce carton fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Wash the berries under cold water and dry well with paper towels. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well and repeat 2 to 3 more times, just until the chips are melted. Do not overheat.
- Divide the melted chocolate into small individual bowls. Let each family member dip their own strawberries (double dipping allowed)!