Quick Corn & Ham Pudding
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1½ cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 ounces lean deli ham, finely diced
- 4 ounces reduced-fat Swiss cheese, finely diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly oil or coat a 7 x 11-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the milk and flour in a large bowl until well combined. Add the eggs, corn, ham, Swiss cheese, and Parmesan cheese, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake, uncovered, until golden brown, about 40 minutes.